Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hey Look! Some News!

Let's see here...
  • The Game Show Network version of Minute To Win It will have a sneak preview episode on May 23 before its official premiere on June 25. The host is Apolo Anton Ohno, and the grand prize is $250,000.
  • According to a report I read, something really, really amazing is going to happen on Wheel Of Fortune during the month of May. I've committed myself to watching five days a week through the month to find out what it is, but of course it will be on May 31 and it won't be anything exciting.
  • Remember Win Lose Or Draw? Does anybody remember Win Lose Or Draw? I certainly don't - it was canceled when I was three. Still, Win Lose Or Draw is being revived as a kids game show on the Disney Channel, with Justin Willman of Scrabble Showdown as host. Huh.
  • I try to stay away from reality-competition shows here, but this jumped out at me: NBC is putting together a show called The Million Second Quiz, in which a bunch of contestants are locked in a house (or a building, or something) and essentially asked questions round the clock. The grand prize is $10,000,000, but winning it will probably require you to answer every question right for the whole 1,000,000 seconds or something. For the record, 1,000,000 seconds amounts to about twelve days.
There -sound good?

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment