Thursday, February 3, 2011

There's News!

...which means I can't write about that CBBC show. Oh well, maybe some other time...

Three pieces of news right now...
  • The Chicago-taped version of Cash Cab, with host Beth Melewski, will premiere February 14 (yes, the same day as the start of the Watson Challenge on Jeopardy).
  • The winner of the "Vanna For A Day" contest will be announced on Wheel Of Fortune on February 24. When the episode featuring the winner will air is anybody's guess.
  • Nickelodeon's Brain Surge is coming back for a third season - only now it will feature family teams. Beats me how that will work.
That might be it for now. I should also let you know that I've signed up to take the Jeopardy audition test online on February 8. I'll let you know how it goes. My prediction - I'll pass the test, but be rejected as soon the casting people actually see me.

Worth a try...

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment