Thursday, February 10, 2011

Assuming You Count It As A Game Show...

...then the first game show to be broadcast in 3D is...drumroll please...Game Show Network's High Stakes Poker, which will be added to the lineup of DIRECTV's N3D channel on February 26. Yes, a Game Show Network show beat out Wheel Of Fortune.

Moving on...

The hype for the Jeopardy Watson Challenge (which begins Monday) is enormous - PBS's Nova did a special on the computer. My thought would have been to hold the special after the tournament airs so we can analyze the result, but of course that would mean less promotion for Jeopardy. Frankly, this whole thing just sounds creepy to me...but at the same time, I am going to watch...

BBC Radio 4 will premiere the new game show The Third Degree on February 21, with host Steve Punt. The premise: college students are pitted against their professors.

Finally, if you're wondering how I did on the Jeopardy test...I think I got some of them, but they don't tell you.

Worth a try...

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment