Thursday, August 26, 2010

OK, I Can't Wait Any Longer

I don't have all the start dates; however I do think it's time to post what I do have (six out of nine shows). Here we go:

September 13: Wheel Of Fortune
Jeopardy
Family Feud (now taped in Florida with host Steve Harvey)
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (almost completely reformatted; I don't want to get into it at the moment, however)

September 20: Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? (with some format changes rumored)
Don't Forget The Lyrics (Five-day-a-week premiere with host Mark McGrath)

That's all I have, and it leaves The Price Is Right, Let's Make A Deal, and Cash Cab. I can only hope I can track those down soon, as well as the questions of when the final episode of Deal Or No Deal is and what CBS will show between the end of As The World Turns and the premiere of The Talk.

Only a week and four days until Labor Day - not that it looks like anything is premiering that day.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment