Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sigh

Do I honestly have to type this?

Cedric The Entertainer is...well, I guess he's better on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire then he was on It's Worth What, but he certainly isn't good.

The show itself is...well, the suspense is gone. It's reached the point where I shout "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at the TV any time a contestant uses Ask The Audience, because if you have to do that in Round One, you're not going to reach Round Two. You'll end up with about $60,000. They all do.

Like I said last week, why do I still look forward to the Fall Rush? I'm admittedly not sure what I'm going to write about next week (maybe The Million Second Quiz?) but two weeks from today it will be "I really hate Steve Harvey, and Wheel Of Fortune and Jeopardy haven't changed in the least."

Yeah.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment