Thursday, March 21, 2013

Over Two Months Later...

When I decided in January that I was going to stop writing on here for a while, here's what I told myself. When it was officially announced who the new host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was, I would post on this blog again. Well, that day has come. The new host of Millionaire is...



NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, Cedric The Entertainer, whose performance on It's Worth What flat out terrified me, is replacing Meredith Vieira. Honestly, given that the show is currently in the midst of a lot of legal trouble, I was sort of hoping that this was the end of it. No such luck.

In other news: 
  • Game Show Network is bringing back Minute To Win It in a new five-day-a-week version with new host Apolo Anton Ohno...Apolo Anton Ohno? Seriously? OK.
  • Whose Line Is It Anyway is being revived on CW, with new host Aisha Tyler and many of the old panelists returning. Good news in my book.
  • Finally, yes, I am aware that there are rumors going around about the frontrunners to be the new host of Jeopardy when Alex Trebek retires...I don't believe a word of it. I'm not saying I think Alex is going to host the show until the day he dies, but he's not retiring any time soon.
I don't think Jay Leno is retiring any time soon either, but that's another story. 

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment