Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Few Things To Look Out For

Let's see here...
  • The Australian TV version of The Unbelievable Truth premieres on October 11. Hopefully I'll be able to track it down for a review.
  • Remember the supposed American pilot for The News Quiz, which was inexplicibly broadcast on BBC Radio 4? Two more episodes of "The News Quiz USA" will be broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on October 8 and October 29 respectively, with new host Andy Borowitz (replacing Lewis Black). This still seems like an incredibly weird move to me.
  • I'm not really sure if I'll try to track this down or not, but I feel like I should at least mention it - a new Canadian version of Match Game premieres on October 15. The host is Darrin Rose.
  • The winner of The Price Is Right Male Model Search will be announced on The Price Is Right tomorrow (October 5) and will begin his one-week tenure on the show on October 15.
I guess that's it for now. Huh.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment