Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Going Out Of Town!

...which means I don't have time to write a full post.

A few bits and pieces of news:
  • As I said in July, the short-lived primetime show Hole In The Wall is being revived as a kids game show on Cartoon Network. It premieres October 6. The host is Teck Holmes (a former housemate on The Real World, apparently).
  • Hasbro's "The Hub" channel starts October 10; the new kids game show Family Game Night will premiere that day. A preview episode will air October 9 on TLC. The host is Todd Newton.
  • The Hub's other kids game show, Pictureka, premieres October 11. The host is Cory Almeida.
  • I've tracked down the names of the two people from that The Price Is Right audition I went to in June that CBS is going to fly to Los Angeles...needless to say, I didn't make it. Congratulations to Barbara J. Bodner and Christina Marie Patenaude I guess.
That might do it at the moment.

I'll be back next week.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment